Therapeutic and Neuromuscular Massage Services
Life Chiropractic offers Licensed Massage Therapy treatments. Contact us or stop by for more information or to make an appointment. We can determine if your insurance covers massage to address an injury or as an ongoing part of a health and wellness regimen.
Massage is a natural and instinctive method of promoting health and healing. Together, massage and chiropractic aid the body’s natural healing process, ensuring free flow of nerve impluses and circulation of fluids.
The effects of massage therapy differ from one client to another depending on the needs, goals, and intention of the treatment. But from infants to seniors, therapeutic massage can be a safe and beneficial part of a healthy lifestyle.
Massage has direct physical and psychological benefits that have been clinically proven and supported by scientific research.
Benefits of Healing Massage Include:
- Reducing stress, anxiety and tension
- Increasing metabolism and blood circulation
- Detoxifying and removing metabolic waste
- Improving nutrition to skin
- Promoting a sense of general relaxation and renewed energy
- Strengthening immune system by increasing lymph circulation
- Preparing and maintaining the body for chiropractic adjustments
Massage Therapy is also effective in pain management with conditions such as arthritis, neuritis, neuralgia, labor and delivery, whiplash, muscular spasms, headaches and many other conditions.
Benefits of Massage and Chiropractic
- Massage and chiropractic treatments are highly complementary and enhance the benefits of each other.
- Therapeutic Massage helps to stabilize the spine which increases the benefits of spinal adjustments.
- Tight muscles can pull the spine out of alignment.
- Massage creates greater blood circulation and the release of tension prolonging the benefits of a Chiropractic adjustment.
- Neuromuscular Massage helps relieve muscle tension, warms soft tissue, and makes the joints more pliable and accepting of your chiropractic adjustments.
Massage Therapy is an excellent tool for a more complete health and wellness program. To learn more about Life Chiropractic Center’s massage therapists visit the About Us page.
Contact us today or stop in to make an appointment.